Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mommy & Daddy love CASH

I was really behind on my posts, so I'm doing them all in a row. This a group of pictures that resembles how much Casey and I are in love with Cash. Casey and I are so grateful for his presence in our lives. We are so blessed to know him. He makes our lives so much more meaningful and joyous. Every day is a better day with him.

Cash and Mom hanging out watching TV. He seriously sits and watches TV with me for hours. He definitely takes after me in that respect. What a sweetheart. He usually either sits on my lap or in his bouncy chair kicking away.


We love our little Cashman.

Daddy and Cash are twiners!

Seriously? Does it get cuter than that?

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Ok so Lex you seriously don't even look like you just had a baby! You look fantastic! I love that he just sits and watches tv with you. How cute!! And Casey is such a darling daddy! Cash's smile is way too cute. You are going to have to watch out for this one...he's going to be a heartbreaker!