Here are his stats:
- 20 lbs 8 oz
- 29 inches long
- 90% for height and 70% for weight
- Cash has 7 teeth (4 on top and 3 on bottom)
The day after we flew home to California, Cash made his first attempts to crawl! It was so exciting. I knew he just needed carpet.
- He can move around pretty easily from sitting to crawling to scooting
- Loves sitting in his high chair and feeding himself finger foods
- Says "mama" and "dadda" all the time, but not on purpose
- Loves banging his head on the mirror, wall, and my head
- Can pull himself up to a standing position in his crib, bath, and couch. Still a little unsteady though.
- Drinks juice from his sippy cup
- Starts clapping whenever I sing patty cake (or do anything he likes)
- Getting pickier about what I feed him
- Still makes the funniest faces. He cracks me up. He loves to mimmick the faces we make. And he still blinks on cue every time we clap, almost like he is blinking on beat.
- Loves attention. He stares at people until they look at him and smile. Then he will grace them with a big toothy Cash smile followed by the look away. It's hilarious. He knows how cute he is. And if someone isn't smiling at him, he will look at them until they do.
- Still super curious. He wants to know what is going on around him at all times.
I love being a Mom. I love my Mom. I got to celebrate both of those things today. I shed some tears and I held my baby close. Somehow everything seems like it's going to be okay.