Thursday, December 23, 2010

The North Pole

Casey came home from Qatar early! We were so happy to have our Daddy back. We picked him up on Monday, Dec. 20. He was really exhausted from his trip, but Cash was so thrilled to have him back. So was I. I took advantage of his return and ran about 20 errands. Then it was time to get to celebrating this special time of year. We took Cash to see Santa Claus at the North Pole. He doesn't understand who Santa is, but it was fun to see how he acted. He was really nervous at first and just kept staring at Santa. Then Santa lured him over with a candy cane. Cash took the offering and then ran back to us. Casey just ended up putting Cash on Santa's lap and sat with him. Then I took a turn holding him on Santa's lap. We got a few shots, none of them are great. But it was a cute experience. I can't wait until Cash understands the joy of this Holiday Season. Then Cash took a ride on Santa's Express train. He loved it as long as he couldn't see us. I'm so happy that Casey got back safely and we were able to share in this tradition as a family. Next up, Christmas Eve and Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that last shot on the train. I love watching Cash's serious theme park face. I have 700 pictures on my phone of him doing that same expression on a helicopter at lagoon because it's. so. dang. cute!

P.S. Hope your day was as lovely as you cute girl!!