Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

My birthday has always been an awkward time. People are over celebrating Christmas and giving gifts. Everyone is tired and wants to just sleep and hang out. Then all of a sudden it's my birthday and you have to do the celebrating all over again. But the Patterson's always make sure it's special for me and I love them for it. Here is how we celebrated me turning 28 on December 28th!
Cash and Grandma Patterson made me birthday banana bread! I was craving something healthier than cake and ice cream. Cash was stoked to be able to help stir. And Grandma loves her little helper.
I love my little helper too! Cash was right there with me every step of the way celebrating. He really got into it. Singing Happy Birthday, blowing out the candles, enjoying the banana bread, and opening more presents. I love having him with me all the time. My little buddy. The Patterson's offered to babysit Cash so Casey and I could have date night. We went out to a fancy dinner, did a little shopping, and then saw True Grit. It was a really great birthday. I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: