Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6th Wedding Anniversary

Casey and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary after he got home from Switzerland. On my actual anniversary, I went swimming and ate sushi with my gal Kristin and my two main squeezes, Cash and Guy. It was a great day, but we missed Casey. We celebrated in style when he got back. We got babysitters and went to a restaurant that I've been dying to try for a while, Bandera in Corona Del Mar. It was divine. We will be going back for other fancy occasions. Then we ended our night with the final installment of the Harry Potter movies. It was bittersweet. I was so excited to see it, but devastated that it was over.

I'm so happy that Casey and I were able to have a date night. He has been traveling so much that I want him to spend as much time as he can with the boys when he is home. But I really miss him when he is gone, so when we get the chance to have some alone time, we take it!


I couldn't decide which picture to put up. I look better in the top one, but he looks better in the bottom one. So you get both. Six years of marriage and we still can't compromise. Totally kidding. I love this man very much and I think six years has gone by pretty quickly and smoothly. We have great memories, grand adventures, moments of greatness, lots of imperfections, and most importantly a love and passion for each other and our family that will last a lifetime. I love you kid.

1 comment:

chel said...

All I know is you guys are crazy hot.