Saturday, September 18, 2010

2nd Annual ELK Weekend

All of my best girlfriends from college reunited in Utah at the end of May. The last time we all got together, I was pregnant with Cash. This time, Lauren and Kim were both pregnant. I'm pretty sure that one of us will be pregnant every time we have this annual weekend for the next 5-7 years at least. I love it. We stayed at Lauren's apartment in Provo and had some good girl time. Lauren's husband, Taylor AKA Rex, was kind enough to watch Cash for me while we pampered ourselves. We got mani/pedi's and massages! We did some much needed shopping, lots of good eating, more talking, and of course some game playing. I just love love love these girls. It's like a therapy session just spending time with them. I get all of my talking and girl bonding out while I'm with them since I only see them a few times a year. We all need to move closer to each other in the coming years. I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life with these chicas. And I can't wait.While I was in Utah, we had LoLo's baby shower, attended our former teammate April's wedding, and ate with all of our best friends. It was the best. I lost all of these pictures during the crash too, but luckily LoLo took some that I'm going to use.

No comments: