Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekend of MEN

All of the men/boys in my family got together over Memorial Day for a manly weekend of men stuff at my brother-in-law Darren's cabin in Utah near Brian Head. Cabin is an understatement, this place is an oasis mansion in the woods. I love it there. We have gone with Nikki and Darren a few times and I am itching to go again. Anyways, I was able to weasel my way into one night at the MAN weekend because I needed a ride home with Casey and Darren back to CA. I found out that Casey ended up losing man points because I came, but I don't regret it.


Throughout the weekend, they had competitions to prove who was the manliest. Arm wrestling, horseshoes, rock throwing, shooting, sudoku puzzles, questionnaires, and various other sporting events. Casey came in second to my bro-in-law, Adam. Casey blamed me for coming of course. And I blamed his inability to focus when I'm trying to teach him sudoku. :)

We finished the weekend with a testimony meeting. It was so special to sit in on this and hear my brothers, nephews, and father bear their spirits and be all emotional. I was honored to be a part of it. And it was one more opportunity to spend time with my Dad. I love how much he loves Cash. Makes me so happy. I love my family.

No comments: